6 months of training sessions on advocacy in favor of the Sustainable Development Goals
This call for applications is targeting 325 young people aged between 18 and 30 years old, originating from one of the 9 countries covered by Safir, who are planning to embark on a project with a social, cultural or environmental impact and who would like to deepen their knowledge of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The selected youth will be offered six months training sessions that will start in September 2021 and finish in February 2022. These sessions will be led by 21 civil society organizations (CSOs) and will focus on the SDGs, the 2030 Agenda, and advocacy techniques.
The program will run as follows:
- 4 months of general training on advocacy for SDGs and the priorities of the 2030 agenda implemented by a CSO in the candidate’s country
- 2 months of training on specific SDGs that interest the candidate with a specialized CSO
- At the end of this program 30 young beneficiaries will be selected to participate in the Regional Youth Forum , and some of them in the Arab Forum for Sustainable Development (AFSD) that will take place in April 2022.
- Are you between 18 and 30 years old ?
- Are you from one of the following countries: Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Syria, Palestine, Tunisia?
- Are you resident in one of the following countries: Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, and Tunisia ?
- Are you a student, fresh graduate, employee, job hunter, entrepreneur, or self-employed?
This program is made for you !