Call for Applications for Lebanese incubators and accelerators
Since no lasting network of incubators/accelerators exists in the region, the creation of a network consisting of the 7 selected organizations aims at encouraging exchanges among peers, in particular sharing of good practices in order to effectively promote social economy in the region.
The regional incubators/accelerators ecosystem will thus be strengthened for the benefit of young people in North Africa and the Middle-East.
Collective meetings will be organized, as well as monthly online meetings. The use of common tools will strengthen the links between the incubators during the 4 years of the project.
By joining the Safir project, the incubators will gain visibility at the national, regional and international levels and will contribute to the drafting of a quality reference framework on incubation schemes for all incubators in the region.
The core target of beneficiaries of the Safir project being young people (associations’ project leaders, young entrepreneurs), aged 18 to 30, the selected incubators/accelerators will be responsible for supporting them so that they acquire entrepreneurial skills. The selected young project leaders will either be at the ideation stage or will have already started working on their project.
● An incubator will be selected in Lebanon to join the Safir network of incubators. The grant awarded for this call for applications is a maximum of 70 000 euros, which will cover a maximum of 90% of the total budget for the project.
For more informations on activities to implement, objectives to reach and selection criteria, we invite you to download and read the terms of reference, available here.
The applicants are invited to send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 12th, midnight (French time).
● October 26 - November 12 : Online call for applications
● November 12 : Deadline for sending the requested documents
● November 15 - November 19 : Pre-selection by the consortium of partners
● November 22 – 26 : online interview
● End of November : acceptance or rejection letter
● Beginning of December 2021 : signature of the contract between the Institut français and the beneficiary.